August 30, 2012

Care that last for long


I worked as a Caregiver many years in Israel,took care of various patient from child to elderly or as to say in all ages.whether in Home Care,Nursing Home,Private Home and Hospital.lived out or lived in Caregiver,I had experienced all sort of patient diseases & ailments,with all of those experiences that I had,it makes me complete not just because being a Caregiver but understood what is the purposed of life in each and everyone of us.


One amazing experienced that I would share is taking care of couple patient,in which made me open my mind that despite of the age, love would possibly remain as what started,meaning,aging or being old doesn't change the feelings for some couples.evidence often seen everyday from morning to evening,then I ask myself that,its a true love for both my couple patient.

They decided to hire a Caregiver due to their inevitable declining strength which unable them to do the necessary house chores daily and especially the safeness and security at night as well as before going to bed,I had been like a son to them in which I am so thankful that they choose me and trust me to be their caregiver.I called them mama or Ima in Hebrew,papa or Aba in Hebrew,they preferred to call me as well son or Ben in Hebrew,there's no words to say on how good they're to me,I considered them as my second family generally speaking,including all of their family members which like the same treatment on what Ima and Aba does to me.

    
Ima told me that,when they still strong they knew that they would be on the present situation which is having a caregiver with them at home,they expected it due to inevitable aging,she told me that first that got sick is Aba,when that time came, Ima accepted it and she face it with braveness and courage to handle all of the daily task,such as house chores and daily treatment for Aba,she manage it alone for couple of years,one of the best words that Ima told me in regards to Aba and their love to one another is,she told me that they're destined to one another and being old doesn't fade away the love for one another,I answer Ima with a smile,saying; Ima I am truly amazed with the love that both of you and Aba show and gave to each other despite of all challenges in life,she told me that,life is to short,and living is not that easy,life has its way to test us and time make us weaker.''so'' each seconds ticks is so vital to be taken as a special gift and live to the fullest and right.life must to be taken care,a best care that we could. she was the caregiver of her husband,before they hired me,and she was a good caregiver and always a good wife.

For me to described them both especially Ima,they've a Good heart and they're a good person's within.I am so thankful above.    






Check out one of the good book at amazon.com as image shown below 


No comments: