August 13, 2011

Entering to the World of Elderly

What would be? Or What would it be?The inside as a whole,of the Elderly World, The first thing to do is, Entering to the World of Elderly or Seniors,most of the common concept are,being a caregiver for elderly or
seniors,being a social worker for the elderly people,being a medical professional,that working in care homes or nursing homes and or home for the aged,etc,in shortest way to say,is on where there
is an elderly people community or even non elderly community,the important is,how to understand their world as deeper on what we see in their community,mostly in common view and perception of most many people,is that,a simple and direct way of describing the the Elderly World,most of the people describe, and opinion,it comes like this, Elderly people or a communities or any agencies that managing a place just especially for Elderly people,such as the care homes,nursing homes and home for the aged. Are is a place of elders that have a community and
having their daily activities,such as theaters,physical therapy session or treatments,with social workers that there to help and assist,and organized an activities,to let elders or seniors,be happy and enjoy a gathering that just for all the seniors,and there's are those Caregiver that taking care for those Elderly people, with limited mobilities,with various diseases,or with disabilities,that needed for someone to be there for them,as we called it the caregivers. in this communities,seniors are enjoying their retirement period,and met a lots of friends that,the same with their status,and a place that they called Home,for them,the elderly place,they've all the access just inside within the compound,and this places is truly a place,that designed and purposely made just for them,so we can now analyze,what would be our opinion,when we hear,elderly or seniors,perhaps now,the first word that will be your opinion is quite the same to the common description of most people.
The Elderly People that need a caregivers for them,and most of them living in places like,care homes,nursing homes and home for the aged,or in private home where there is a senior,but to enter their world,in deeper aspect,all the things that I've mention,is just in their doorstep,just seeing the view,from the outside perspective, by knowing it deeper,on whats their world in the deepest way integral,you must to knock on their doors,and understanding deeply,whats the innermost feeling that they've,each and everyone of them has their own personality,and way of living,different characteristics,and different thinking,but the feelings that they had is quite similar from each other.I remember,when my days in care giving career,and those days,are the days,that I'll always brought it to me in my memories,and in my understanding of what life is, in a dipper way of perspective,
and it will be always,a part of my life,and in fact, it shaped my personality,in a positive way,and truly I understood what life has really to offer us in general,and I really learned a lots of things,and that really made me as a whole,every patient that I will be taking care,even different attitudes and personalities,i do all my best as always to give the best of my maximum abilities to allow the flow of my care given to any of my patient, straight from their heart,because I wanted them to know that I am there for them,not just only a caregiver that doing all the vital and essential task and duties in daily routine,but I am there as a person that truly understand deeply on what they feel and being there at all times as a best friend that they can count on, any step of the way, and is not that easy,but is always, putting me into the path that, I'll always set it a challenges to me,in my care giving career and as a person,and really maximize my patience, to the way that I benefit from maximizing my patience,to manage how I live,and on how the way I live.

What I truly understood,on what is the world of elderly or seniors,is within the deepest perception and through  the deepest feeling within me,that I truly connect with the elderly or seniors,as what life purposes for each and everyone of us,one of the things that I can tell,living in this world is not that easy,on how nature bring us,sometimes we can think that,why is happening to me,when we are into the times of hardship and problems,but that's the way it is,each and everyone of us,have our own problems,but it is up to us, how to manage it and face the challenges that on our way,we must always to move forward no matter what may be,if any problems comes,there will be always a solution to overcome it,is on how we live, and on how the way we live,the basic on how we live is common and in day to day we're doing it over and over again,such as, work,earn,eat, sleep and be a retiree,the important is,we are happy within,on what we do,and we must have the special time often in place for a family time, which is very important,to have time for our family is always incomparable accomplishment, and we do must,often learn to be contented on what we have,and learn to spend not much on what we earn, because life is so precious and we need to prepare for the time to come,if we reach, the range of old age,our old age time.we must to work,and to work as hard as we could,into our capacities,but working hard,that doesn't mean,to overwork and not to take care of ourselves,work hard,but always take do care of your health,because that's the capital for each and everyone of us,to qualify for a job,and no one will hire a sick employee,isn't it,the purpose is to save for our future,and one of the part of our future is what we called it our old aged,because its to hard being old, ''unprepared'',being retiree is a serious matter,because, this involve,financial matter,
and financial capabilities in really essential when we'll be on our retirement,we must bear in our mind that,all the things needed in general,specially medication,will be a big part when we get old and enjoy our retirement time,most of the elderly people they really prepare for their retirement period,and they knew in advance,what
life purpose really to us,and with their old age,they still face challenges often times,and they often manage it and have the braveness within their heart,and I truly considered it within me and treasured it,and Always be a
part of my life,as a Caregiver and as a Whole Person.
BY : J.LE

No comments: