August 13, 2011

Accepted as a Family for being a Caregiver

A Hired Caregiver,or (P.C.A) Personal Care Assistant,Employers concept,or even everyone else,in regards,of knowing people,and on whom we may give our trust,especially,allowing friends to stay in our
home,or stay for a couple of days,is quite,needed to be trusted,and giving trust to anybody that we usually know,is always depends on the person,if worthy to be trusted,Hiring a Caregiver for our love
ones,is a serious matter to deal of,because,we allow a person that will be staying for our love ones 24/7 and a person that we
never know,on what kind of person it is,if to be trusted and we have that kind of a double thought,on what if? or of what will be?if our love ones. will have a better and good treatments or a best care,it is natural feelings at the first stage,and there's a process to that case,and the answer to that big question mark is,finding the right Caregiver Agency,that will process all the necessary documents and finding the best and good person Caregiver,that can be trusted,Agencies that provided the services of finding the best match,employers for caregivers,and likewise finding a best and good caregiver for the employers,which of which,but is very important to be in this process,especially when hiring a caregiver which is from a foreign country,or even in local,the process will include,screening for caregivers,which is,Psychological,Personal Background,Medical test,and must to undergo a caregiver training,and have the certificate as a caregiver,the most important part of the process,is the matching for both parties and they will able to feel what is the personality of the caregiver and the caregiver to,on what the personality of the employer and as well as the patient that he/she will be taking care of,this process is really important before,the caregiver will board to the actual,situation,in this way,both parties will be able to sense,if they are compatible to each other,is like starting to know better each other,so that,when in actual situation,both will be happy and contented,rules and law,regarding hiring a caregiver will always be the backbone and system to be always to follow,to avoid any problem,as well as for the caregivers,rules and law always to be follow,and all this rules and laws or the rights for parties is written on the contract,so it must to be read carefully,before signing,and if all set and both parties are match,then the process of working visa,for a foreign caregiver will followed,and the caregiver will board the the destination on where the location of the employer and on where is the patient Home,either
a Care Home,Nursing Home,Home for the Aged etc.


In my Care giving days,on my first work as a caregiver in foreign country,i was so nervous,at that time,and until now I never forgot it,in my thought at that time was,really multiplying in a sense that what if the family of my patient,will not be satisfy on my service and what if my patient will,not like me,but I often put into my mind that,I'll do all the best with my maximum effort to give the best service and care as a caregiver,and have a confident on myself, that I can do this,and I'll be always be presence of mind, and do the right thing, and giving the best care,then days goes by,my patient got used to me and all our daily routine treatments,and I often wanted that my patient will know me better,and all my acts, and the ways I moved,is all natural,because I wanted that, they will like me for what I am,as a person,and as a caregiver,and time answer all the big question marks? That I was always thinking,and the good flow,as like a water in the river,and all the good result have been appearing,as days goes on,all of the member of the family treated me as one of them as a family member,likewise to my patient,and they love me with all of their heart,and for me,the natural flow,within my heart,i love them all as my second family,in day by day,I am so comfortable,and felt at home often,the natural way as family,all of us have a great time when being together in family gatherings,and I always been treated as a family and I am so happy and contented,how they love me,not just a caregiver but as a person,they accepted me as family,for being a caregiver,of their grandfather,and a caregiver for my employer's father,which is the Daughter of my patient.
perhaps when I think about it now,I work with my heart in giving the best to my maximum abilities and effort as a caregiver,and being a true person for them,that always can be count on, and can be trusted in any ways,and for loving my patient and all of them,they accepted me as one of their family,and as for me,they're my second family,and they will always be a part of my life,as a caregiver and a person.
BY : J.LE

No comments: