January 1, 2012

Learning Good thing about life being a Caregiver

Learning Good things about life being a Caregiver,being a caregiver is a blessing to me,specially having taking care of my patient that,really a good man,and have the golden heart,working as a caregiver in Israel is what I
am not expecting,and it was a blessing to me,that just comes, and working in a place which is,called the Holy Land,is a great blessing that I've received in my entire life,and not just that,having blessed with a good employer, and patient,is really makes me thankful above,which is a good luck for me,and really,I truly considered it, as a blessing to me,being a caregiver,is a big thing to me,I have learned a good things,and that's made me completed,learning what the true meaning of life to each and everyone of us,and what its purposed to us, in fact,all of us have our own various problems, that we are facing, in our each way, which is, the journey to life,journey on what we can learned good things in each every steps,that we must tackle and overcome,truth!failure always the twin of success,and learning is often the process.
Further,to fix wrong to make it right in the next step ahead of us, everybody knows that,life is so playful and lots of colors,but often,is in our hand to choose what is best for us,and what is right to do,the most important is,we are always making the best,to live fairy,and happy on what we do,one thing that I've learned with my patient,is! on how to deal difficulties in our life,which is,until now,is my guide to every trials that I encounter, and on how to deal with it, facing it to solve any problems,not to hide,imagine,my elderly patient have the health problem,but he always managed to have a smile,and continue to live a normal life,no matter how hard it is,he always overcome it,and living,as if there's nothing to be worried,that's one thing that I've learned from my patient,despite on his health condition,he often do all his effort to divert from a dim side,to a lighter side,and often overcome it,and constantly moving forward,that's the way how life is to be,even hard times comes,we must constantly,do our best to live the normal life. even rainy days comes,but with our patient, sunrise will emerged and will light our way. BY : J.LE  

No comments: