December 31, 2011

Touching lines of my Patient

We first wipe some of the pressure, or stress a bit, I hope it will give you a bit of smile,even for a while,well! I remember those lines,and its make me happy when I am thinking and recalling,those lines that really touched
my heart,that line,is so precious to me,because that line,that I do often heard, that my patient says, when he knew,that I am in stress,and pressured.
it was a long time,and my patient will always be here in my heart,and I knew that, he's happy on where he is now,and he knows that, I do always remember him.  
its been for a long time,and its always here on my mind,that precious lines,I do always love my patient,and he's  like my father,and he treated me as his son,likewise with her two daughters,they treated me as their younger brother,because they don't have a brother.
since their father get sick,and until the situation get worse,and unfortunately,their father health condition getting into worse,and their doctor advised,that, its time to have a Caregiver for their father,which is to stay at all times,with their father, and to be there, to help and assist their father due to the health condition,and that's the time I emerged on the picture,and fortunately for me,I meet this good family,and at the first moment,I felt the comfort and ease,with them,that our bonding and connection will be much more further than a caregiver and patient,as well as for the whole family, I do all the best of my maximum effort to help my patient,and to help lift my patient to be happy, and cheering him up,to recover from what his health condition,and I really wanted that the whole family will be happy,and with all my effort,luckily,my prayers gained answer,which is,the amazing recovery of my patient,with the health condition of my patient,which is complicated as to say,we both help each other to have a happy normal life,and likewise for the whole family,my patient do fight with his health condition,and he knows that I do all the best to help him,we do have a serious conversation together as a best friend and same as like father and son,we do make things into normal mode in our day to day routine,we go to the park with my patient sitting on the wheelchair,because my patient can walk for a long range,and at home my patient uses the walker,to have a bit of walking exercise at home,and when my employer sees and sense,that I am in pressure and stress,he do always give me a consideration,and always says the line,We first wipe some of the pressure, or stress a bit, I hope it will give you a bit of smile,even for a while.


I work for him for 3 years and a half,then he died due complication,in his health condition. I always remember him until now,and I'll never forget him,my patient will always stay in my heart,for he is a good man,and lucky for me to meet him,and have the time,to bond with him,and be part of my life,as my best friend as well as,he is,like a father to me. BY : J.LE

No comments: