November 29, 2011

Caregiver Job Shapes Me

Caregiver Job Shape Me as a person,being a caregiver is one of the things that really shape me as a person in whole aspect in my entire life,I learned a lot of things that shapes my perception in life,and until now,is
attached within me and I'll bring it often wherever I'll go,one of the thing that I learned being a caregiver,is understanding the meaning of life and what its purposed to each and everyone of us,whether good things or bad,the important is on how we move forward and keep on going,learning to extend my patience in to my maximum,learning how to handle stresses and pressure as well as all other hard situation that comes in my way,and I've learned how to overcome it,no matter how hard it is,the important is,how you face it,then resolve those problem and solve what ever may come next and again and again,I grew more in terms of how or on how I handle my personal problems specially I am a foreign hired caregiver,but I do manage it all and at the same time,learning what life to each and everyone of us,and what that brings us into any situation and in many colors as to say,life is complicated if you just think about it,because of some unwanted situation that occur that we doesn't wanted to happen,situation that sometimes involved our love ones,and it is truly a challenge that must need to overcome no matter what,because that's the way how to deal life in many angles,always moving forward and nothing to give up,because most successful people in all angle or aspect in life says,winners don't give up and keep on learning and improving as moving forward,there are times when I think about my employer or patient when my care giving days as a hired caregiver,they accepted that if people get old and unwanted thing may be expected and always ready to face any challenges and move on,this mostly I observed to all my seniors or elderly patients,they always says and I often hear those words repeatedly in day to day routine,and I treasured it and keep it to me as a guide and awareness into my journey in life,they always tell me that I am young and I must to enjoy life because life is like a puzzle,you plan to build your future and if the puzzle is almost complete,you can able to see what look like ahead and with those patience and perseverance in life to achieve goal all will be in good result,just do all the best you can to enjoy life,because life is just one,and must need to be taken care to the maximum,because nobody knows what lies ahead.
this is one of the lesson that I've learned in my care giving days,and I do really salute all my patient on how brave they're and how they handle all their trials in life,and I really love them all and truly in fact I am the witness in all their hardship that each of my patient experienced,and with me, beside and always with them those time,I do all the best I can into my maximum ability,to help and to be their best friend,and all those understanding on what life is,keeps me moving on and often ready to face any challenges to overcome ahead on my way.BY : J.LE  

No comments: