November 26, 2011

My Patient Explanation on what is Life

PHOTO BY: J.LE
I remember my patient at often times,when I hear the word Life!!!,until now I do quickly remember
when I hear that word,we all know on what life it is isn't it,and most of each of one of us,has a different opinion base on their experiences in their individual lives,and base on that experiences,one can define the meaning of life, base on their experiences,even me I explained it base on my experiences that I had,and that's the definition on what thought I've, and what understanding do i have in regards to life,perhaps some other people  had the same thought in regards to life,I think so,but no matter what it is,on what each and everyone of us explain and understood,the shortcut to define life is really simple,but its so hard to walk on it,that's why,it is always depend to us,and always! the success and positive is on our hand,I mean,when you do something wrong in your life,it is always can be fix,and always move forward and not allowing to be the hindrance in your way,nobody is perfect,and in fact all of us born,without knowledge,and by process and development we gain knowledge and matured,we learn and continue to learn for the rest of our life,there will be always a lots of trials ahead on our way,and need to be face and not to change way to worsen the situation,walk straight and face any challenges that comes in our way,and if sometimes we fail,it's not the end of the world,stand up,and continue walking,and learn from it,in this way,you are shape,and sharpen,knowing what,how,and fix the problems that on your situation,and always bear in mind that,mistakes makes one improved,but!!!! mistake must not to be repeated as this makes situation much more complicated.

Life is known to be challenging and attached within it,which is the trials and hardship and all other things,as to say,huge ingredients within,I remember on my Care Giving days,my Employer or Patient,explained to me on what his experiences on his way what we called Life!!!My Patient Explanation on what is Life,for him as he told me,it is so hard and the key to survive is faith above,and always have a positive attitude in regards to any challenges and all other trials that will be on the way,and always believe in yourself that you can make it,that's the way he explained to me on how you help yourself,because no other can help yourself except you,you can seek advices form close relative,family,close friends,and have their advices,but if you doesn't help yourself!!!all will be useless,he told me, ''Life'' as he understand is,its like a fire matches,when you start light up the fire match,or start to burn it,we can compared as like we born,that's the start of our light,and on our way we can feel and experience those trials,challenges,hardship,sickness,diseases,sorrow,failure and etc.is like a burning feeling,then as the fire slowing down to disappear,that's the end of the page of life,because life is limited,so as much as possible,do all the best to be good,and to do all the best ways to be successful in life,and we knew about GOOD LUCK,and those fortunate people,they got it all,in comes to financial matters,and some don't,but no matter what,don't be jealous for what they have,focus on what you can do,and live what you have and what you got,and must to be contented on what you have,work hard to give good future for you love ones,your children as well for yourself,and to do good thing to other people,this is what my patient told me,and that's the tools that I have on me until now,as a guidance in my journey in life.BY : J.LE

No comments: