October 23, 2011

Slowing Down

All of us has each range when we'll slow down,and there are various reason on when it will arrive in our life,some of this causes are,due to old age,disease,illnesses,accident,and etc.but no matter what! for sure,all of
us will be slowing down when our age increasing,and that's the fact that we must to accept,whether we like it or not,that's the way it is.

Acceptance is the way on how to deal with some of the changing colors that ahead on us,and being old or getting older,is the nature on where we live,and by being old, and to some are on their way to
retirement,we must to be thankful on what the blessing that given to us above,being old is the sign of maturity,and being old is the sign that you truly understand the meaning of life as a whole.because getting older is also the slow down of some parts of our body,that's the trademark of being old,we can recalled those early times when we are young,and when was the peak of our strength,to me I remember those times when I am so energetic and it seems that there's no tiredness within me,its so nice to recalled those old days when we were young isn't it?and if is possible to bring back those energy as a young to our present,for sure all of us will do.

I am not much old, I am in my 35 years of age,and I know that I am going to that stage,because the energy that I had during those in my young age compare today,is slowly slowing down,compare to my younger age as a teenager,The reason that I post this topic,is base on my experience as a caregiver,taking care of those elderly people in care homes and nursing homes as well as in home for
the aged,and I took care of various patient with various diseases and illnesses,in all age.

Comparing the different pace between those younger people and with those elderly people,and also basing on my own experiences,I came to the point to post this topic,by observing the way younger people move and the energy,and compare it to our senior citizens,we can able to open our mind that,our lives all heading to the peak,then going down by means of slowing down,that's the way we live,and that's the fact that really gives me the interest to post this topic.

No matter what!all of us are heading in the same point of direction,the most important is,we live to be good and fair,making all the best to be healthy,and to be responsible in our own general life as a whole,and understanding the way life is given to us,making the best of our maximum ability to live and to be happy,despite all the trials and hardship that came in our way,the important thing to always remember is,life is always has its purposed in each and everyone of us.

By: J.LE

No comments: