August 22, 2011

Aging Effect


Aging,what are those negative, and positive result,and those disadvantages,and advantages,let us face the truth in how we understand life,so that we can live much more calm and having a peace of mind,because
understanding the process of our life is a blessing that given us to think more,in wider aspect,maybe now you're thinking,or perhaps,recalling all those early day's when you have more flexibilities in how you move as a youngsters,and to me also now,I am thinking and recalling as well
too,its so nice to recall those early days of mine,having those physical strength as a youngsters,and having those fresh skin and free of wrinkles,as days goes by and years has pass,when I look my face in the mirror,it change a lot compare to those of my early days,and thinking that,what will be my looks and as a whole if more years and days will pass,then I ask my self,there are those advantages and disadvantages when people get older,and it will be often depend on how you handle it all,then I realized and discover some important thing to keep one blooming,is by having the complete sleep and rest mostly 8 hours is good,and if one is lack of sleep,one can feel it, if is not enough,and one thing more,a peace of mind and unpressurized mind can also help in our health,and making us looking blooming and light in inner feelings,I am saying this because it help me a lots,and I am doing it until now,and this is
the way,how I maintained my health condition and a refresher for my outer looks and giving me the light feelings within myself.

When I started Working as a (P.C.A) or a hired caregiver,all those understanding of mine,is added more wider understanding on what life truly is,and what are those Aging Effect to each one of us,as I ask my Elderly patient,what are those changes in his life as the aging process,base on my patient opinion on how he truly understand what is really brought him the result of his Aging process,my patient told me that,there's a lot of changes compare those early days of my patient,he told me,when he was young,he can quickly fall into sleep,but when days and years comes,sometimes he find it hard to fall a sleep,and those looks are really changes a lot,the skin and as a whole,then I ask him,all those process,whether negative and positive on his way,still he successfully step to his age as 85 years of age,and with just a few health problems,and still able to enjoy all those daily routine,and activities as an Elderly,and most of the friends of my patient,in their Elderly club,ask me,what I do to my patient,his always happy,the friend of my patient ask me,then I reply,I just do all the best I can as a caregiver,to be the extended hand,and the person that my patient can trust and count on at all times,not just a caregiver but a true friend,then all those thing is a blessing to my patient health,and I am happy that,at the age of my patient
in his 85 years old,he can manage to do all those light things with my help and all that he do,I assist my patient,and walking is really maintaining the good health of my patient,and my patient,in fact knows how and what is the right and good food for him,and he always taking good care of himself,my patient told me that since before, his doing all this good things,for he is concern of his good health,and he told me,now you're here for me as my caregiver,all the good daily routine that I done before without you,now you as my caregiver will always assist me and help me at all times to continue my daily good habit,then I amazed on what my patient told me,all things in my patient is running well specially the mind of my patient,and because of the Aging Effect,my patient needed a caregiver,to help him at all times and be there for him as the extended hand,to summarized our topic,Aging Effect can't be control,because that's the process of life,whether a genetic or other reason that some of those Elderly patient reached the age of 85,89,etc. and some reached the age of 100,and maybe on the way how they care of them selves before when time of their younger days,or maybe genetic,perhaps in either ways,but the important thing, that I truly understand is,all is a blessing form above,and all of those Elderly people and also my patient,one thing often they will say,when someone ask them what is their secret in reaching those age,they'll just say in a simple words,is a blessing from above,and I am thankful above for giving me a longer life,we can now understand that,disadvantage of Aging process,is that,some of those things that possibly done by any, when in younger age,and when times comes,we realized that,some of those moves and things that can be done when in young age,is not possible anymore when people gets older,and the advantage of Aging process,is a process of learning and a process of wider understanding,on what life is,and a process of maturity in ones mind,in all aspect in life,whether in career and in all side of our lives. BY :J.LE


No comments: