July 13, 2011

UNDERSTANDING LIFE PURPOSE AS A CAREGIVER


What would be the purpose of life and needed a caregiver,as
we understand life,and what life truly means to each and everyone
of us,life is not that easy, as we get older, the mobilities decreases
when our ages increases,in year by year,we can never imagine that
we are getting older,and that one of the most that we are thankful to
GOD, that by extending our lives, is a great thing to be thankful,
and one of the things that we are always asking above,is the good
health that most of us are often asking.


As I understand life,I figured it out that,care giving,and the need of
caregiver is part of our life,I wrote this article, base on my own
experiences as a caregiver and on what I deeply understood what
life really means, way back on my care giving career days,I've learned
a lots of things regarding in care giving,as well as in dealing all the
challenges in my life as a caregiver,as well as in my personal life,
this included to mention such as how to deal and control my
patience,and on how to deal with any difficulties that on my way,
and all of that challenges and hardship, and fortunately I overcome,the
things that given me the idea on how to overcome all of those
hardship that I've overcome,is by understanding life,in a dipper
aspect, and truly understand what is the purpose of life in each
and everyone of us, all things that I've learn is by mean of
understanding what is the situation of my patient,the status that my
patient experiencing in day to day,and how my patient survive despite
of all the hardship that my patient experiencing in day to day,and
amazingly my patient still manage to deal and survive all the
challenges and overcome it, despite of all the suffering that
my patient experiencing,my patient always fought any challenges
in his way in day by day to stay alive,and I always encouraged my
patient to stay calm and don't be anxious on what is his situation,
and be strong always,and I'll be on his side always, to do all the best
that I could, to help him.
me and my patient have been developed a good and strong foundation
of friendship, and not just a friend, but as a best of friends.

All of us has its own difficulties and challenges in our individual
life,and the best things that we must to be thankful is on how we
are able to overcome in each trials that we surpass in each test
that we encounter in our individual life.
One of the thing that made me as a whole,is by understanding
what life is,when each day that I do my duties as a caregiver
for my patient,I learn a lots of things,and by means of my care
giving career,I truly understand life, and what is the purpose
of life, I truly amazed with the braveness of my patient,
and on how my patient fought to overcome his situation,due
to his disease,and me as a caregiver,I truly understand
dipper and know better dipper my patient,we developed a good
relationship as like as a best friends,and my patient is like my
grandfather to me, likewise to him, he treated me as like
his grandson,as well as the family of my patient,they treated me
as one of their own family.

I have learned a lots of things when my days in care giving
career, and I truly understand that,all had made in purpose,
and life always has its own purposes for each and everyone
of us,and care giving will always be a part of our life.
specially for those caregiver that taking care of their own
family,like the grandfather,grandmother,mother and father
or even a brother or a sister that due to disabilities and
various reason,why i said care giving will always a part
of our life,its because all of us when we're not feeling
well,there will always be there for us to give us care,
specially our love ones, close friends as well as our
family, and even on our own self,we care and give care.  
for ourselves.
That's the way life is! To always be brave at all times to face
any challenges that on our way,and to overcome all the trials,
and once we've learn how to overcome it,we are able to
manage to handle any trials that comes in our way.

as a caregiver,you can often see the hardship and suffering of
your patient,whether elderly or in all ages that has disabilities,
those people are truly brave to fight challenges and have
the courage to survive in day by day,that's how important
life to them as well as to us.   BY: J.LE

No comments: